This lotion absorbs into your skin very fast, and does not leave a greasy feeling like some lotions do. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream smells absolutely amazing! The scent is pistachio caramel, which is very delightful. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is packed with Amazonian berry guaraná extract, whose fruit happens to contain one of the most potent forms of caffeine in the world. (Like, 5 times more caffeine than coffee. #nbd.) Which helps with skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
What is guarana?
Guaraná (pronounced gwa-ra-naa) is a berry that grows in the Amazon River drainage basin in northern parts of Brazil. Guaraná’s berries are widely regarded as an exceptional source of natural caffeine and have been used for centuries by native Amazonians to help maintain their stamina and increase physical endurance. It is the number one source of caffeine for South Americans. It has a different effect, however, then the caffeine normally consumed through coffee. This disparity in experience and effect
from the natural caffeine of the guarana is due to its plant source that also contains widely varying mixtures of other xanthine alkaloids, including the stimulants theophylline and theobromine, and other substances such as polyphenols that form insoluble complexes that help to slow the release of caffeine into the bloodstream.
The really amazing thing about the guaraná berry, though, is that contained in its antioxidants there seems to be something that causes the memory to sharpen. So not only are you getting a boost of energy when you are consuming guaraná but you are also developing a sharper memory. It is a perfect complement with açaí. (Source and more information https://www.amafruits.com/guarana )
Benefits for you:
- Nourishes and softens your skin
- Gives your skin an instant glow
- Firms and tightens your skin
- Smells wonderful
- Fast absorbing
Infused with naturally all-powerful Brazilian extracts:
- Guaraná, with five times the caffeine of coffee, has powerful natural properties that help stimulate circulation, boost energy and smooth skin like no other.
- Açaí is the antioxidant super fruit powerhouse that helps keep skin healthy and young.
- Cupuaçu Butter, the Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter, is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols and Polyphenols, powerful ingredients that lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity. Cupuaçu is the antioxidant super fruit powerhouse that helps keep skin healthy and young.
- Coconut Oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into skin to soften, condition and moisturize.
- Brazil Nut grows on trees along the banks of the Amazon, Negro and Tapejós Rivers. Long valued for the ability to strengthen the immune system, the seeds actually speed up cell regeneration— helping maintain skin’s firmness and elasticity. Today we know it’s because it has the highest concentration of the super mineral selenium, found in any food.
- Guayusa is a native Amazonian power leaf, naturally packed with loads of caffeine and antioxidants. The leaf contains a distinctly synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals and fifteen essential amino acids.
- Formulated Without: Phthalates, Parabens, Animal By-Products, Propylene Glycol, Synthetic Colors, Pegs, Petrolatum
- Fragrance Notes: Top: pistachio, almond Mid: heliotrope, jasmine petals Dry: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
You can find out more information about this wonderful lotion and also purchase a bigger bottle than what I have here in my review on this website https://soldejaneiro.com/product/brazilian-bum-bum-cream/
How to use:
In the morning time apply a dime size amount of this lotion and you will be smelling wonderful all day while your body remains amazingly soft. Before you go to sleep you can apply more and this will ensure you are glowing in the morning.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dodecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fragrance (Parfum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Mica, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Paullinia Cupana (Guaraná) Seed Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/Noix de Coco) Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí/Açaï) Fruit Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Seed Oil, Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene. Vegan and cruelty-Free.
I received Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream in my October 2017 Ipsy glam bag, I love this lotion. The smell is stunning and long lasting. The way it nourishes and softens my skin is something I really like about this product. I like how this lotion uses natural ingredient, I personally love everything about natural ingredients especially when they have such great befits! Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream has become my new all-time favorite lotion and I recommend this to anyone who is interested in a lotion that does not leave your skin feeling greasy and if you are looking for natural ingredients in your products then this is the lotion for you! I give Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream a 5 of 5 stars!
Where to Purchase:
This is the size that is in my review https://www.amazon.com/Sol-Janeiro-Brazilian-Lotion-Travel/dp/B0711N8W6D/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1508089222&sr=8-5&keywords=sol+de+janeiro+bum+bum+cream
This is a bigger size https://soldejaneiro.com/product/brazilian-bum-bum-cream/