Have you ever wanted to read through the entire Bible in a year? If so this is the Bible for you! The NIV Discover God’s Heart Bible, comes complete with a reading plan with a check list, book introductions and daily devotionals. This Bible will help you grow closer to God, while reading His Word you will discover how much God loves you.
- About Walk Thru the Bible
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Table of Weights and Measures
- Reading plans
What Makes This Bible Unique:
Inside the NIV Discover God’s Heart Devotional Bible you will find 312 daily devotionals, this Bible includes six readings a week, with one day off a week, for a full 52- week year. Each devotional has three sections
- “God’s Story” This section summarizes the portion of Scripture you’re going to read, which will give you a better understanding of the passage and how it fits into the big picture of God’s story overall. Read this section
- “The King’s Heart” This section shares what God revels to us about who he is and what his heart is like by further elaborating on the history of the passage or illuminating how it relates to us. Read this after you have read the Scripture. You may then wish to re-read the Scripture portion.
- “Insight” This section shares an extra bit of information that you may not know about the passage.
66 book introductions, that will give you basic information about the book and shows how the book fits into God’s Story. A reading plan that will show you a full list of each daily reading, including a check list.
Personally, I really love this Bible, I have tried to read through the Bible in a year one time and was unable to do it. Now I am going to try to attempt it again, the devotionals in this Bible are set up very nicely. The devotionals in this Bible helps me to understand what I’m reading. I give this Bible a 5 of 5 stars and recommend it to anyone who wants to read the Bible in a year!
Where To Buy: